Exchange and Returns
Exchange & Returns
You have the right to return your order up to 14 days after receipt. You will then be credited with the full order amount. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the entrepreneur with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging. To exercise this right you can here to contact us. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, you must handle the product and packaging with care. You should only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the product.
It is therefore not the intention to return a used item. We regularly receive shipments that are dirty, scratched, incomplete or simply used for a long time - these shipments are NOT accepted and returned.
If you decide to return the article, the product must be returned to safetyworkers.nl with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging.
Always return your items via the post office, then you will receive a proof of shipment and it is possible to check the return shipment. otherwise safetyworkers.nl will not assume any responsibility if the package is lost. So keep the proof of shipment carefully.
- All original packaging materials must be included.
- Everything must be packed in the plastic as supplied.
- Make sure you provide the package with a Track and Trace code. As a broadcaster you are responsible and we do not want any misunderstandings to arise.
- The product must absolutely not contain any traces of use.
- When returning the product, the product must be properly packaged in sturdy packaging, around the original packaging of the product.
- Only an unused, recently tested product is eligible for a return. See the underlined explanation above.